It's Cyber Monday and time to get serious about your gift list. I'm putting together my shopping list for my girlfriends (we all know girlfriends are essential to a mom's sanity) and focusing on gifts that are functional as well as fabulous. This season trendy moms are carrying Ellen Allen Annapolis bags, putting them on their wish lists and buying them for the friends that matter most--mom friends.
Ellen Allen is a design diva, and mother of two boys from my hometown (that's her on the right!). Her bags have a contemporary nautical appeal--I like to think of her as the Maryland version on Tori Burch. They are trimmed in patent leather for a polished look yet are perfect for everyday use. The Eastport bag (shown; $250), is my carry all. I can get a full day's worth of gear stashed inside (from sippy cups to snacks to my lip gloss) and stay organized thanks to the interior pockets. The bags look so chic and will stay that way. They are coated with a water-resistant finish--perfect for the spills and thrills of motherhood.
Girlfriends don't let girlfriends pay retail! As a special gift from Momtrends and Ellen Allen Annapolis. Use code:THANKYOU15 and save 15% off your order and get free shipping.
And here are some Cyber Monday tips for all you shopping moms:
- Write down a budget before you start clicking and getting excited about deals.
- Don't be afraid to call customer service and ask for an even better deal. I tried this with Frontgate and it worked! I saved an extra $50.
- Use the credit card that gives you the most cash back and the best return protection.
- Before you click buy, check retailmenot.com and other coupon code sites to search for more coupon codes.
- Follow your favorite brands on Facebook and Twitter today for special deals and price alerts.
Mommy-Time Monday is Sponsored by:
Ellen Allen Annapolis did not pay for this post, but did provide a bag for review.