Who doesn't love a good excuse to get a new bag? With summer just around the corner, it's time to lighten up your arm load and swap in a more beach-worthy bag. Even if you're not actually hitting the surf and sand, these fun summer bags work just as well for a park playdate or around town.
From classic stripes to colorful prints and unique silhouettes, here are six summer bags we're swooning over this season.
1. Summer stripes with this Rebecca Minkoff Everywhere Tote never go out of style.
2. Contrast your summer whites with a pop of color from this M Missoni Tribal Zigzag Beach Bag. One interior zip pocket keeps your essentials close at hand while the slouchy style can expand to fit as much (or as little) as you need to bring.
3. The Fossil Hudson Print Canvas Tote has a sturdy base to stand up to sand, dirt and grass and an extra large opening to make it easy to access.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more
4. Cute and affordable, this Old Navy Canvas Tote can work for the beach, the park, the gym or the farmer's market. And did we mention it's just $24?
5. This H&M Straw Bag has a subtle sparkle thanks to glittery threads woven between the braided paper straw.
6. Looking for something different? This H&M Patterned Canvas bag offers a new twist (and a fun print) on the beach bag.
What are you bringing to the beach this summer?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.