Who doesn't love a good excuse to get a new bag? With summer just around the corner, it's time to lighten up your arm load and swap in a more beach-worthy bag. Even if you're not actually hitting the surf and sand, these fun summer bags work just as well for a park playdate or around town.
From classic stripes to colorful prints and unique silhouettes, here are six summer bags we're swooning over this season.
1. Summer stripes with this Rebecca Minkoff Everywhere Tote never go out of style.
2. Contrast your summer whites with a pop of color from this M Missoni Tribal Zigzag Beach Bag. One interior zip pocket keeps your essentials close at hand while the slouchy style can expand to fit as much (or as little) as you need to bring.
3. The Fossil Hudson Print Canvas Tote has a sturdy base to stand up to sand, dirt and grass and an extra large opening to make it easy to access.
4. Cute and affordable, this Old Navy Canvas Tote can work for the beach, the park, the gym or the farmer's market. And did we mention it's just $24?
5. This H&M Straw Bag has a subtle sparkle thanks to glittery threads woven between the braided paper straw.
6. Looking for something different? This H&M Patterned Canvas bag offers a new twist (and a fun print) on the beach bag.
What are you bringing to the beach this summer?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.