Fourth of July is just around the corner! To celebrate, we’re serving up a simple, festive, and tasty red, white and blue sangria that is easy to make ahead and large enough to serve a crowd. Cheers!
When I saw this recipe on RecipeGirl I knew it was the perfect choice for 4th of July festivities. It doesn’t include any unusual ingredients and it’s easy to make ahead. It feature lots of yummy summer fruits, you can size it up or down depending on your crowd, and it’s a “dump it all in and mix” kind of recipe. My favorite! And of course, it’s festively red, white and blue.
- 2 bottles dry white wine (try Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup triple sec or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup regular or berry-flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1:1 water and sugar, boil, cool)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, cut with star cutter
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or pitcher and stir well. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve well-chilled with a good scoop of fruit floating in each drink, or serve over ice. Enjoy!
For more tips check out the full recipe on RecipeGirl.
Happy 4th of July!
Momtrends was not paid for this post. Please drink responsibly.