You know this mama is fueled by her workouts. I rely on them to keep me sane. I don’t feel remorse or guilt about how much I spend on workout gear, but I often don’t have the time to shop. I was intrigued by the idea of subscription workout gear, so I tried out Wantable.
Wantable is a personal styling service that is delivered right to your door (and it’s not just workout gear, they also offer apparel, as well as intimates and makeup). But I was most interested in the fitness gear, so that’s what I tested.
I know I’m not alone in the need for this. A bunch of my girlfriends complain about old leggings and not having cute tops to wear. These gals have the money to shop, they just don’t have the time to hunt things down.
Subscription Workout Gear
How Wantable Works:
- Choose a category (fitness, beauty, apparel) and take a short style quiz
- Receive an assortment of items handpicked just for you. The fee is just $20. For this fee you get free shipping and 5-7 curated items, shipped directly to your door.
- You can cancel or skip a month at any time. It’s pretty easy to update your profile.
- Get your box and dig in right away. You only get 5 days to make your picks.
- Keep what you love, return what you don’t need. Wantable will bill you for what you keep. Your styling fee is applied to your final purchase.
- Shipping is free both ways.
- Pack up what you don’t love in and pop it into the prepaid Wantable.
What I liked: The quality was EXCELLENT. Better than Stitchfix for sure. The gear was high-end and trendy. I loved these “mermaid leggings” and the matching top. I also kept a tank top and this hoodie. My total bill was $200 for the 4 pieces.
What I did’t love: The prices were a little higher than what I expected. They say, “individual fitness items typically fall into the $30-$70 range.” The leggings I loved and kept were $82 and the hoodie for $82. The sports bra I liked was $45 and the tank was $32. This is a bit more than I usually spend for workout gear. But, hey, I didn’t have to battle for a dressing room or travel anywhere. I’m sold on the convenience!
Sign up for your first edit here. And let me know if you try this service.
This is not a sponsored post, I did receive a credit to facilitate this review