In home Anti-Aging treatments like the Conture Face & Neck are a trend I applaud. I love my girlfriends. We’ve all agreed to be clever and supportive as we take on the aging process. While not a minimalist in any way shape or form when it comes to beauty, I’m really nervous about obsessing over aging and spending my children’s inheritance on turning back time.
Here’s where I am with the aging process:
I want to own all my decisions.
I want to look like me on my very best day…not any of the (un) Real Housewives.
I want to avoid doctor’s offices.
I want to keep the time investment reasonable.
I want to keep the financial investment reasonable.
The best anti-aging treatments for me can be done at home. I want to feel comfortable with all my decisions so I can share what I’m doing with my spouse and my daughters. When they see my night-time beauty routine, I don’t want it to be shrouded in mystery. When you start hiding what you’re doing…I feel like that’s a problem.
With the latest trend of in-home devices, I can get clinically proven results without huge investments of time and/or money. The Conture Kinetic Skin Toning system treats signs of aging quickly and painlessly. My big complaints are losing the elasticity of my youth and dull skin. And the winter weather just seems to exacerbate everything.
I’ve been testing the device for the past few weeks and it’s really easy to get the hang of things. The device works with a little bit of suction. When it’s on you’ll be a little bit of lifting and releasing as the Conture glides across your face. Really, it’s a face vacuum!
Pick from one of three settings–FACE, MILD or NECK. The face area is pretty understandable, the MILD means the delicate eye area. I’ve been focusing on my neck–I think that’s the area with the most room for improvement and I haven’t tested many treatments for the neck and décolleté.
In the user manual you’ll see this photo. It explains the motion you should use and the 10 zones. You’ll want to combine the Conture Kinetic Toner with the topicals for the best results.
To get started:
1. Charge your device. I always like to give these a full day or overnight charging. You’ll want to work with a clean face–for me the easiest time is before bed.
2. Apply Kinetic Treatment Serum generously on the desired treatment zone–this would be my neck and jawline.
3. Turn on device and tone treatment area. Be sure to follow the diagram above so you’re working in the right direction. Work on each zone for 2-3 minutes.
My biggest tip is to use the serum–it helped the toner glide across my skin. I could still feel the vibrating and vacuum effect, but the motion was smooth. When I tested the device without the serum, it didn’t work as well.
I’ve had similar treatments at spas and they were expensive. I was also told I would have to invest in the “a package” to see “real results.” Hogwash. I just needed to invest in having one at home that I can work into my daily beauty regimen.
Let’s get to the good stuff, the clinical results. Used daily, the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System is clinically shown to enhance the appearance, absorption, and overall health of skin. The result?
What you get: The Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System Includes:
• Conture Device
• (15ML) Conture Kinetic Moisturizing Serum: this is a retinol (a highly effective anti-wrinkle ingredient) which helps build collagen. Product also included Inyline (a peptide) and Antarcticine.
• (15ML) Conture AM Moisturizing Crèm: A daily use moisturizing, anti-age lotion designed for all skin types.
• (15ML) Conture PM Moisturizing Crème: An intensive night crème that helps the skin recover while you sleep. Also includes a retinol
• Conture Charging Cord
• User Manual
I’ve been using it 1x a day. Conture says optimal results were reported after 8 & 12 weeks of consistent 2x a day use. If you’ve got the time, go for it.
To order your own or get more details head to http://conture.com/products/conture-skin/conture/conture-skin-toning-system
This is a sponsored post. The post wasn’t scripted. I was given the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device to test without any guidelines.