Jill Vegas knows design and can get your home redone and stylish in a day (or less). She’s a total Mom Boss (and to find out if you are too, read this book!) Renowned for her “Speed Decorating” concept (she also wrote a book with the same title), Jill can be seen transforming homes on NBC’s LXTV by using elements from nature, art and using imagination and creativity to decorate a room that is uniquely yours. Jill is now teaching a unique online class where you can master design solutions for every room in your home.
Held over the course of four weeks, the School of Speed Decorating is a great way to get inspired in the comfort of your living room while also learn the keys to a successful home decor. As Jill stated, “Allow me to be your fairy godmother– I’ve developed techniques that are speedy and satisfying, and that work.”
As a part of the course, you will learn:
- The Seven Steps to Decorating Success which are the building blocks for every decorating project: calm, condition, style, arrangement, light, color, and details. This last step is vital because it will give your home instant personality.
- Acquire quick and dirty decorating tips that design genius Jonathan Adler gives two thumbs up, “A must for anybody who is impatient and loves decorating,” he says. “Jill Vegas finally brings decorating up to speed with the rest of life.”
- Get practical and fun guidance including tips and ideas on how to create “a bombshell bookcase” and get lighting that’s inviting.’
- Discuss the latest in customizing your kitchen and optimizing space.
- Gain the confidence to revamp your living room so it’s bright, warm and inviting.
- Get inspired with fresh ideas on how to update your bedroom so it feels like a 5 star hotel.
- Learn to work your magic and transform any blahzay room into a cinematic masterpiece.
- Accessorize, organize, select paint colors and fabrics with the confidence of an interior design legend.
- Nail your personal style and showcase your fabulous personality through the rooms you live in.
Momtrends was not paid for this post