Now let’??s talk about how you are going to wear fur this fall. Let’??s go over the rules:
1. Don’??t go overboard. Pick an item and call it a day. Scarf, sweater, hat, or vest. Unless you have your own reality show, a little fur goes a long way.
2. Be a friend to faux. We believe in being as PETA-friendly as possible.
3. Keep the rest of the look neutral. Gray, camel, black’??these are all great colors to pair with your furry outfit.
4. Proportion matters. Fur is going to add some bulk to your frame. Keep the rest of your outfit sleek. Petite women especially need to be wary of being looked like a bear swallowed them.
5. Accessories should be minimal. Earrings are fine, but a chunky necklace would be overkill.
Let’??s review with some celebrity examples.
Rachel ZoÃ« keeps it clean by wearing all black with her fur. Maybe too many accessories, but she is who she is.
Debra Messing shoes us that black isn’??t the only neutral that can be paired with fur. Fab from head to toe.
The Kardashians show us what not to do–a little too much of everything.
Enjoy the trend!
For more fashion fun visit my partners in stopping crimes against fashion Glamamom & the Bonbonrosegirls. Each week we hot a fashionable linky and usually there are fab prizes. This week swing on over to Bonbonrosegirls for a chance to show off your style and win a Starbucks gift card! Click here for the link.