I recently had the chance to get serious about my skincare by testing out a glycolic peel called the New Brazilian Peel from AHA to my routine. As analternative to tricky at-home treatments and pricey professional peels, this two-step process features time- released new glycolic treatment takes the guesswork out of neutralizing by streamlining the peel into one mistake- proof step. This makes it 5X stronger than the average at-home peel the clinically-tested, safe and effective treatment unites professional results and at-home convenience, bringing the doctor home.
In the one-step Brazilian Peel, the active ingredients and neutralizer are combined in pre-measured, equal amounts to act on skin until the time-released neutralizer automatically deactivates the glycolic acid within 10 minutes’?? no guesswork, no second step, no mistakes. The peel and neutralizer are housed in two separate chambers, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until you dispense the two formulas simultaneously from the patented syringe-like packaging. Because the single-step process controls the pH of the glycolic acid during the 10-minute treatment time, there’??s no tradeoff between potency and safety.
The treatment combines 30% glycolic acid with AÃ§ai, a natural antioxidant from the Brazilian rainforest that counteracts the damaging effects of free radicals, to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin. As the active ingredients uncover a tighter, firmer, more radiant complexion, the formula’??s patent-pending Q-Mag Mineral Neutralizer controls pH level to gradually deactivate the glycolic acid, maintaining a level of exfoliation that skin can safely tolerate.
The unique benefits of the powerful one-step, foolproof system include:
- Removing the upper layer of dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin below
- Enhancing moisture retention and improving the efficacy of treatment products
- Hastening cell regeneration to bring fresh, new, soft skin to the surface
- Restoring skin’??s elastin and collagen-building function to tighten, firm and plump skin
- Reducing the appearance of fine line, wrinkles, blemishes and dark spots
- Repairing and reversing sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, dullness, roughness and dryness
- Reducing the damaging effects of free radicals
- Soothing and calming via Magnesium and Sulfur
- Maintaining a radiant, youthful complexion with continued weekly use
- No redness or irritation
Clinical studies have demonstrated the following dramatic results:
89% of subjects found skin to look clearer
91% of subjects found their skin less oily
100% of subjects had improvements in skin brightness in at least one area of the face
After just one treatment, skin was softer, smoother, brighter, firmer and better toned
After four weekly applications, Brazilian Peel visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
WHERE TO FIND IT: Sephora, Sephora.com, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Brazilianpeel.com, AdvancedHomeActives.com
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.