I could use a little home decor 101. I know what I love and what makes sense to my family, but it can be difficult execute my vision with my list of excuses weighing me down (some of my favorites – time, the kids, tired and money). To help moms just me like me, Jill Vegas, designer, author, and contributor to NBC’s LXTV, is offering an innovative way to learn more all about design in the comfort of your home with her online course, School of Speed Decorating.
With Jill’s extensive, you will learn everything about how to help you love your space and create a unique and warm personal space. Jill also thinks outside of the box and includes a mix of what feels good, which includes patterns and styles that are bold, mix and match boldly and infuse’ “the old and the new, hand-me-downs and custom furniture, modern and vintage, classic and contemporary.”
Held over the course of four weeks, the School of Speed Decorating is a great way to learn more about how to maximize your space and discover how to make it work using what you have as well as unearth the sanctuary that awaits you.
Through the course, you will learn:
- Learn the Seven Steps to Decorating Success which are the building blocks for every decorating project: calm, condition, style, arrangement, light, color, and details. This last step is vital because it will give your home instant personality.
- Acquire quick and dirty decorating tips that design genius Jonathan Adler gives two thumbs up, ‘A must for anybody who is impatient and loves decorating.’ he says. ‘Jill Vegas finally brings decorating up to speed with the rest of life.’
- Get practical and fun guidance including tips and ideas on how to create ‘a bombshell bookcase’ and get ‘lighting that’s inviting.’
- Discuss the latest in customizing your kitchen and optimizing space.
- Gain the confidence to revamp your living room so it’s bright, warm and inviting.
- Get inspired with fresh ideas on how to update your bedroom so it feels like a 5 star hotel.
- Learn to work your magic and transform any blahzay room into a cinematic masterpiece.
- Accessorize, organize, select paint colors and fabrics with the confidence of an interior design legend.
- Nail your personal style and showcase your fabulous personality through the rooms you live in.