My baby has seven teeth. I love looking at them and wondering when the next set will sprout. While we wait is also crucial to take care of the few that she has by cleaning them twice a day. We have recently been using a line of oral care products from NUK to promote healthy oral habits and get her started on the road to health.
As the company stated, “making a small investment in the right pacifiers, bottles and oral cleansers can help babies build a healthy smile for life and parents save big money on corrective procedures, like braces and fillings, in the future.” They even noted “nearly 50 percent of children will be affected by tooth decay before age 5.” To stick on the path of healthy habits we have been using their new toddler tooth and gum cleanser that has been an easy addition to her nighttime routine. We have also been using their line of sippy cups that are spill-proof, soft and really gentle on her gums that are also easy to grip. Here is more product information on some of their latests offerings:
NUK® Essentials for Healthy Oral Development:
- NUK® Grins & Giggles® Infant Tooth & Gum Cleanser (MSRP: $4.99): Designed for the tiniest mouths, the NUK® Grins & Giggles® Infant Tooth & Gum Cleanser properly cleanses gums and baby’s first little teeth of residues associated with feedings and saliva. This kit includes a soft finger brush to fit snugly on mom’s finger and feels great on baby’s tender gums. The cleanser is made with enzymes found in breastmilk, is fluoride-free and safe to swallow and has a delicious natural apple-banana flavor so baby’s introduction to regular mouth cleansings will be a pleasurable experience.
- NUK® Grins & Giggles® Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser (MSRP: $5.99): Created for toddlers of 12+ months, the NUK® Grins & Giggles® Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser includes a toddler sized brush with an ergonomically designed wide handle so even the littlest hands can easily hold it. The cleanser is fluoride-free and safe to swallow and has a delicious natural mixed berry flavor that will make the next step in mouth cleansing a breeze for parent and child alike.
- NUK® Soft OrthoStar’¢ Advanced Orthodontic Pacifier (MSRP: $3.99): Innovation in pacifier technology will gift baby with lifelong benefits courtesy of the NUK® Soft OrthoStar’¢ Pacifier. This advanced orthodontic pacifier is made of 100% silicone and features five distinct OrthoStar’¢ advantages for little mouths. The flexible heart-shaped shield provides greater comfort while the nipple mimics the shape of mom’s nipple during breastfeeding. To encourage healthy oral development, the scoop nipple cavity maximizes tongue movement to build strength, and a thinner neck lessens jaw pressure while integrated channels lessen palate pressure. Winner of 2012 Mom’s Choice Award for Pacifiers/Teethers. Available in a variety of colors. Available in silicone, 0-6 months.
- NUK® TrendLine Dots Orthodontic Bottle 10oz.(MSRP: $5.49): Lend a touch of style to feeding time and a bit of grace to post-feeding time! This hot new orthodontic bottle features the NUK® brand’s unique orthodontic nipple for healthy oral development, plus the NUK® Air System which reduces colic. Great looking bottle styles coordinate with like-named pacifiers and learner cups, and are available in a variety of colors as well as in a smaller 5-oz size.
- NUK® Babytalk Learner Cup 5-oz. (MSRP: $7.99): Babies start learning language in the womb, and can even cry in different accents as early as three days after birth. Show off your baby’s smarts with the NUK® Babytalk Learner Cups ‘ and help her transition to sippy cups in style. The spill-proof, soft spout is designed to be gentle on gums and the removable easy-grip handles with anti-slip grips make it easy to sip, travel, and learn all at the same time!
These NUK® essentials are available at retailers including Walmart, Target, Babies R’ Us and Amazon.com. Special savings are available at www.NUK-USA.com/special-offers. Learn more at www.NUK-USA.com.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.