Samsung launched a new line of Home Appliances with you, the modern mom, in mind. An interactive panel including famous TV mom, Patricia Heaton, Julie Morgenstern (if you need to get organized, SHE is your woman!), Christina Stanley-Salerno from Rachel Ray magazine and Liz Pryer the parenting goddess from “Good Morning America.” The panelists spoke about how to get organized, manage to spend time with your family as you complete necessary tasks as well as how to incorporate the use of Samsung Smart technology to tie it all together.
Patricia Heaton hosted the panel and got down to the business of how Samsung Home Appliances featuring Smart Technology really can make your life easier, and chores more, dare I say? more enjoyable. She asked her expert panelists to share their secrets and Momtrends is sharing them with YOU.
Julie Morgenstern shared her biggest organizational secret. She siad if you want your home to be organized, start with the kitchen. No one is spending time in the garage you spent three days organizing. In less than two hours, you can have a clean, organized fridge, motivating you to tackle the rest of the space.
Christina Stanley-Salerno shared that she gets her daughter involved in her cooking. She said not only does it teach her science, math and about food, it allows them to get a job done while spending precious quality time together.
Liz Pryer said the secret to her success in the chore department has been her “try it for a week” plan. Any time she initiates a new regime in her house, she ask the children to get it go for one full week and then they evaluate it as a family, make any necessary changes and get back into action.
As we perused the new products, my mind was racing trying to think of a way to get my hands on the innovative products from Samsung. I had severe home appliance envy. My favorite products included the Smart Front Load Laundry Pair, Flex Duo Oven and the LCD Refrigerator with Apps.
Smart Front Load Laundry Pair: ($1699 each)
Special features include:
- Start, stop and pause machine using smart phone App.
- Reduce normal cycle time by up to 25% with new SpeedSpray technology.
- SmartCare and Ventsensor perform quik diagnosis and access to troubleshooting on a Smart Phone.
- Six specially designed washer cycles including baby care, to gear your laundry washing to your needs.
- Industry’s first Flexduo oven meaning you can cook all your items at once using appropriate temperature settings for each
- Smart divider can be inserted to divide the 5.9 cu. ft capacity into a dual oven
- 2.7 cu ft upper oven and 3.0 cu ft lower oven, cook at two different temperatures with no odor or flavor transfer
- Warming drawers stores cooked food and keeps it table ready
LCD Refrigerator with Apps: ($3,499)
- 8″ Wi-Fi enabled LCD screen with Apps like google calendar, and weather to keep you organized and streamline your life
- Grocery manager App helps keep track of expiration dates to minimize waste, potentially saving hundreds of dollars
- Counter -height FlexZone Drawer, makes keeping healthy snacks for kids accessible, aiding in their independence
- Other apps include: AP news, Epicurious, Pandora and Picasa
The best part? you too can participate with the new “Make your House Work” with the new interactive online forum. Visit the Samusng Home Appliance facebook page to get the latest expert tips, take part in discussions, and even get your most pressing home organizations questions answered. The forum is up and running and features a panel of experts hosting a series of cooking, parenting and organizing challenges. You can win great prizes from Samsung for your home just by participating. Great tips, ideas and a chance to win? Visit Samsung’s facebook page to get in on the action.
Michelle is a SAHM and self-described ‘green’ fashionista. She is a NYC woman, turned burbs mama, raising her 2 B’s in an eco conscious manner. She blogs about natural parenting and green living at www.everythingsabuzz.com. Find her on twitter @queentob.Have a fashion question? Look for the new Syncing Your Style section on the Momtrends facebook page or tweet us your fashion questions at @momtrends!
Momtrends was a sponsored for this post.