Pamela Pekerman is most definitely a petite powerhouse. In addition to being regularly featured on PIX11 Morning News NY and BETTER TV sharing style trends and entertaining advice, she is known for hosting a variety of accessory parties–sharing “little wow items” from brands she loves with groups of fabulous women.
Though not yet a mom herself, Pekerman made moms the focus of her latest party Accessorize for Motherhood at the Bollare Showroom and feted the moms and aunties (including her own mama!) in attendance with themed Stoli cocktails, little bites and on the spot beauty treatments from Conair and Senses Spa.
And the swag was INSANE! When Pamela Pekerman shares, she actually really shares the actual products. Melanie Notkin, aka Savvy Auntie, even won a diamond wedding band from Michael C. Fina.
A fun evening complete with manicures, accessories and the fabulous Pamela Pekerman made for an unforgettable and amazing night out!
For your reference, here are Pamela’s Top Ten Accents:
1. ‘??Because a malfunctioning mom is dangerous,’? the adorable and informative new book M.O.M. (Mom Operating Manual) by Doreen Cronin.
2. ‘??Because you huffed and puffed and pushed it out,’? a Michael C. Fina push gift diamond ring.
3. ‘??Because you’??re still a bombshell,’? Body Wrap shapewear to support your pre or post-baby assets.
4. ‘??Because separation anxiety is real,’? Confections by Shara’??s Paperie scrapbooks for all your mom-related memories.
5. ‘??Because mamas and aunties are also bagistas,’? the Canopy Verde eco-chic tote bag to carry around all your mom loot.
6. ‘??Because you’??re a walking Walmart,’? a set of Sakroots pouches for organization inside your tote.
7. ‘??Because kids are synonymous with germs,’? CleanWell hand sanitizer that smells like orange blossoms.
8. ‘??Because if it looks cool, they’??ll use it even if it’??s good for them,’? EOS moisturizing lip balm.
9. ‘??Because everyone needs a mini-me,’? Bolbach matching cuff (or ankle!) bracelets for mother and daughter.
10. ‘??Because good taste needs to be cultivated,’? Kiddie Designs’?? customizable murals for kid’??s rooms.
**First two pictures copyright Shawn Punch, used with permission**
Jessica Kobrin Bernstein is a teacher turned overtired, over-educated SAHM of two. She is NYC born and bred, and is resisting a move to the suburbs with all of her might. She shares parenting rants, recipes and reviews at peekababyny.com. You can also find her on twitter @peekababy on Facebook and on Google+ +peek a baby.